The promoter is Scottish Salmon Fishing Surgery Ltd company no 481628 whose registered office is at Drumcairn Farmhouse, Abernethy, Perthshire. PH2 9LT
The competition is open to any person aged 18 years or over except employees of Scottish Salmon Fishing Surgery Group and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/Scottish-Salmon-Fishing-Podcast-195456187638199/?ref=settings
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Closing date for entry will be the 14thof January. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1. Like the Scottish Salmon Fishing Podcast Social Media Page.
2. Share the Scottish Salmon Fishing Podcast Social Media Page.
3. Comment two topics that you would like to hear discussed on the podcast.
4. Tag two friends into the social media post
1. Follow the page
2. Retweet the Tweet
1. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. The promoter will notify any changes to the competition to entrants as soon as possible.
2. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
3. The prize is as follows: Two days salmon fishing on the Newtyle Beat of the River Tay for two people. Two nights accommodation for up to four people, staying at Erigmore Estate on a self-catering basis, anytime from the 15thof January to the 31stof March 2019.
4. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
5. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.] [As a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded and verified by Promoter and or its agents by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter by the 3rdof March 2017.
6. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
7. The promoter will contact the winner to arrange a convenient date for both parties.
8. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. Scottish law will govern the competition and these terms and conditions and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
11. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
12. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
13. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. Scottish Salmon Fishing Surgery Group shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Scottish Salmon fishing Surgery Group also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.